2. What information we collect
You may use our website anonymously. We will collect personal information from users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us (e.g. when registering an account or contacting us). You can refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent you from engaging in website activities that are for members only.
We may collect several types of information from and about users of our website, including the following:
- Name and email address
- Analytical website usage information collected via Google Analytics. This data may include the website pages you view and other similar information about your behavior on our website.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us ( e.g. when you contact us for any reason).
- Automatically as you navigate through the website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
3. How we use your information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To provide the services you requested.
- To notify you about changes to our website or any services we offer or provide through it.
- To allow you interfere in interactive features on our website.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To send our newsletter, but you may opt out of it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
4. Disclosure of your information
We may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide as described in this policy:
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, diverstiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some of all of the website’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar processing, in which personal information about our website users is among the assets transferred.
- We reserve the right to “data mine” (use your data for marketing purposes and disclose or sell some of the de-personalized data to vendors).
- We may disclose aggregated information about our users and information that does not identify any individual without restriction.
- For any other purpose disclose by us when you provide the information.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions https://festoolsales.com/terms-conditions/
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of the website, our customers or others.
5. Children’s Privacy
We are committed to respecting the sensitive nature of children’s privacy online. Children under 13 years of age are not allowed to visit our website. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13 and our service is not directed to children. If we learn or have reason to suspect that a website user is under the age of 13, we will delete any personal information in that user’s account or use that information only to respond directly to that child (or a parent or legal guardian) to inform him or her that he or she cannot use our website.
6. Data security
Personal information you provide to us is stored on a password protected server accessible only by administrator. We use SSL and adhere to generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our website because any transmission of information over the Internet has its inherent risks. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the website. You are responsible for keeping your login credentials, if any, confidential.
7. Accessing and correcting your personal information